The Foster F85 Ice Machine is a high quality, high output pub, bar or hotel ice machine, able to produce up to 82kg of crystal clear ice every 24 hours. After each cycle, the product tray is flushed, meaning exceptional food hygiene and reduced likelihood of lime scale build-up. The storage bin can accommodate up to 27 kg of ice – a perfect capacity for busy sites.
- Capacity 40kg
- Dimensions 995(H) x 700(W) x 580(D)mm
- Finish – external 304 stainless steel with foodsafe polystyrene bin.
- Output 82kg/24hr.
- Power Type 230V, 780kW, 26 / 5.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Supplier Model Number FS90 27/108
- Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 72kg
- Ice production tray is flushed after every cycle – virtually eliminating the risk of lime scale build up. Ensures hygienic, crystal clear ice free from impurities
- Models offer left or right hand side fitting of inlet and drain pipes allowing them to be installed against a wall – crucial where space is limited
- Ice produced at very low temperatures, from -15°C down to -25’°C at the time of the harvest resulting in harder ice cubes that last longer
- New bin thermostat with low ambient setting avoiding false ‘bin full’ readings maximises bin capacity
- Bin storage 40kg
- 3/4″ BSP connection
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Manual defrost
- CFC free
- Cube dimensions 31 x 24 x 26 mm
- 20mm drain required
2 years Parts & Labour Warranty