Foster ice machine produces ice at very low temperatures so ice cubes are harder and last longer.
- Capacity 25kg
- Dimensions 800(H) x 500(W) x 580(D)mm
- Finish – external 304 stainless steel with foodsafe polystyrene bin.
- Output 47kg/24hr.
- Power Type 230V, 630kW, 19 / 4.1A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Supplier Model Number FS50 27/107
- Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 64kg
- Ice production tray is flushed after every cycle – virtually eliminating the risk of lime scale build up. Ensures hygienic, crystal clear ice free from impurities
- Models offer left or right hand side fitting of inlet and drain pipes allowing them to be installed against a wall – crucial where space is limited
- Ice produced at very low temperatures, from -15°C down to -25’°C resulting in harder ice cubes that last longer
- New bin thermostat with low ambient setting avoiding false ‘bin full’ readings maximises bin capacity
- Bin storage 25kg
- 3/4″ BSP connection
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Manual defrost
- CFC free
- Cube dimensions 31 x 24 x 26 mm
- 20mm drain required
2 Years Parts & Labopur warranty