Model – F132
Able to easily produce up to 130kg of crystal clear cube ice every 24 hours, the Foster F132 SB105 Ice machine is the ideal commercial ice maker for pubs, bars and other high demand sites. Ice is produced at very low temperatures, meaning longer lasting, better quality ice. The large storage bin can accommodate up to 100kg of ice and features an innovative low ambient setting which helps to prevent false “bin full” readings.
- Capacity 100kg
- Dimensions 1635(H) x 570(W) x 810(D)mm
- Finish – external 304 stainless steel with foodsafe polystyrene bin.
- Output 130kg/24hr.
- Power Type 230V, 780kW, 29.5 / 6.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Supplier Model Number F132 SB105
- Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C
- Weight 57kg
- Ice production tray is flushed after every cycle – virtually eliminating the risk of lime scale build up. Ensures hygienic, crystal clear ice free from impurities
- Models offer left or right hand side fitting of inlet and drain pipes allowing them to be installed against a wall – crucial where space is limited
- Ice produced at very low temperatures, from -15°C down to -25’°C at the time of the harvest resulting in harder ice cubes that last longer
- New bin thermostat with low ambient setting avoiding false ‘bin full’ readings maximises bin capacity
- Bin storage 100kg
- 3/4″ BSP connection
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Manual defrost
- CFC free
- Cube dimensions 24 x 22 x 22 mm
- 20mm drain required
Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour