The Fimar FI42 is a durable dough roller that can save you time and money.
Made out of stainless steel, the FI42 features high-density polypropylene rollers that are built for long-term use. These durable rollers come with Perspex guards and are continually cleaned by spring-loaded scrapers.
Capable of producing bases up to 16″ in width, this is one of our most popular dough rollers. As well as being used to create pizza bases, these machines can also be used to create other dough-based products such as naan bread and chapattis.
- Stainless steel body
- Rollers made from high density polypropylene for long lasting service
- Spring loaded scrapers keep rollers clean
- Perspex guards fitted to rollers
- Max roll size: 40m / 16″
- Max weight of dough: 500g
- Weight: 37kg
- Dimensions (mm): 560w x 530d x 730h
- Rating: 13A
1 year parts and labour warranty